The internet sensation of the year Arshad Khan aka the blue-eyed Pakistani #Chaiwala is back to make headlines once again.
Days after a Pakistan reporter got and forcibly asked a small child to give his response trolled himself,
It is being killed by Kangana Ranaut in Bollywood. She’s the face of girl-oriented film in India and she’s just a wish to see on screen.
These are the best banned condom commercials of all time!
A fresh satirical sketch by Indian digital entertainment business the station Girliyappa of The Viral Fever takes a hard-hitting look at marital rape
In what can be termed as weird, locals of Buldhana district in Maharashtra resorted to a unique manner of protesting against Public Works Department’s apathy.
That mom of all soundtrack scores that's pretty much gotten everyone who ever put their ears on it obsessed
Laughter is the best medicine they say and the band of boys of Housefull are back to function some brand new dose of comedy
Introducing Maisie Williams' alter ego, Lorraine.
If you're still unconvinced the Mother of Dragons/Khaleesi/Unburnt Queen of the Andals/Dairy Queen
Virat kohli abused umpair during Ind Vs Pak T20 Match 2016
A very simple inspiration, however still very defective.
This video will teach you 90% of what you need to know. Send me a tweet at @SamGellman and I'll teach you the other 10% in 1 more minute.
Dhoni, unlike the younger Indian players, has never been seen displaying his dancing skills in public. Therefore this video comes as a surprise package for his fans ahead of Pongal
Watch Obama And Seinfeld Getting Coffee Is Extremely Entertaining