It doesn't look as neat and smooth as it appears normally
2. Adrenaline crystalsbuzzfeed.com
Adrenaline are controlled by the hypothalamus, the part of the brain responsible for instinct and emotion.
3. Air sac in the lungsdiply.com
It looks as if it has surprising depths.
4. Bone tissuealamy
No one would expected bone tissue to be full of holes like this. Would you?
5. Red Blood Cellsbajiroo.com
They don't go anywhere alone.
6. Blood Plateletsbajiroo.com
It looks like any species of insect. Isn't it?
7. Red Blood Cells forming a Clotdiply.com
Red blood cells look like they've been rolling around in cobwebs when they're forming a clot.
It appears bizzare as compared to tooth we see normally.
The surface of the tongue looks like an alien landscape.
10. Split end Hairtumblr
The split end of a hair looks like a splintered log.
11. Eyebrow hairsthe telegraph/science photo library
It is growing out of the skin like fence posts.
12. Fat cells that have been emptiedbuzzfeed.com
Fat cells are some of the largest cells in the human body. The thick layer of fat under our skin cushions us and stores energy. In this picture, the fat deposits of the cells have been removed.
13. Insulin crystalsbuzzfeed.com
It appears as Raining Diamonds. Isn't it?
14. Balancing stone from our inner earbuzzfeed.com
There’s a tiny stone in each of our ears that’s responsible for our sense of balance. The stones are attached to sensory hairs that are sensitive to gravity and acceleration. When we tilt our head the hairs send nerve impulses to our brain so that we can stay balanced.
15. Cancer Cellbajiroo.com
Cencer cell is like flower with thorns.
16. Tooth Plaquebajiroo.com
Tooth plaque is like earthworms roaming on grass.
17. Iris of the eyediply.com
The iris of the eye looks absolutely radiant.
18. Ending of Nerve celldiply.com
A nerve ending shows off its complexity.