CHRISTMAS IS KRISHNA MAAS
1. Christmas or Xmas is nothing but continuance of Hindu convention in an alternate form. Christmas literally means Krishna-Maas month or of Krishna.
2. The X in X mas or ‘Dec’ in December refers to number 10. December is the 10th month because if we calculate as per Hindu Calendar which begins in March. As per calendar that is English, December is 12th month and consequently number 10 in Dec or X does not make any sense.
December is origin of Dashambar meaning tenth part of sky meaning tenth month of the year.
3. Bell, Book and Candle – the leading symbols of Christmas are just reminiscent of Hindu temple where bell is a must, novel refers to holy book and candle is light of Yajna or equivalent of Deepak. Bell is derived from Sanskrit word “Bal” significance strength. Bell can be used in temples to offer prayers with strength.
4. As declared by Christian scholars themselves, 25th December is neither first day of the year, nor 25th December the date of Christ’s birth nor midnight the time of his arrival.
Because this was time of another well-known festival Saturnalia festival which was part of traditions before Christianity was forced upon.
A staunch Christian Organization published “The Plain Truth about Christmas”. These theories were confessed to by it and appealed to quit following non-Christian traditions of Christmas.
5. The idols of Mother Mary with infant Christ are no different from those of Yashoda. To an unbiased observer, there is absolutely no difference in Janamashtmi idols and Christmas depictions of Child and Mother. Even the narrative has surprising similarities. Jesus was gifted to Mary by God. And destiny also gifted Krishna to Yashoda!
THE VATICAN PAPACY
- Christianity is derived from Sanskrit term “Krishna Neeti” implying the way of life.
- Pope derives from “PaapaH” meaning remover of or absolver from Sin.
- Vatican derives. In Vedic tradition, sages used to reside in hermitages.
- With cobra lifting its hood, Etruscan Museum of Vatican shows several Shivalingas.
- Priest and Abbot derive from “Purohit” and “Bhat” respectively signifying Vedic priests.
- Deity, devotee, divinity are derivatives or equivalents of Sanskrit words such as diva, devata and devaniti.
- Pontiff is a corruption of the Sanskrit term ‘puntah’.
- The Pope was the Shankaracharya for the European area of world Hinudom until hisseat was forced to turn Christian around 312 AD, by emperor Constantine and was pounced upon
- Saint obviously is offshoot of ‘Sant’. Apostle is Sanskrit ‘Aap-Sthal’ signifying one who proceeds from place to place (for sermon).
- Several scholars, like H Spencer Lewis, have discussed concealed and secret records. If there is really anything true about Jesus Christ, why it will be concealed?
- If Jesus-time records are hidden in the Vatican, what was its role before 4 AD? Could it be that these records aren't being made public since they are going to expose the roots of Christianity lie in institutions that are Vedic along with that Christ was a myth?
1. There are not any records of Jesus founding Christianity as Jesus was a fictitious character. The credit for spread of Christianity goes then and to St Paul to armed efforts of Constantine emperor.
2. Bible is a hodgepodge of the Old Testament, the New Testament versions composed by several men like Luke , Mark, Matthew and John at various times and different locations, the Apocryphs and even mad correspondence.
The original Bible is nowhere to be found (it will not exist in first place). What we have is haphazard translation from language to language at will by the translators or their mentors to suit their own convenience, convictions or predilections, from Aramaic to Greek, Greek to Latin, and thence into French, German, English etc. The term Aramaic is derived from ‘Arya’ in Sanskrit.
3. None were from original Hebrew but from Greek versions which weren't clear. The Latin version derived from it was all “boggy”. Some believed that Nesychius and Lucian made additions that were bogus to Old Testament which were excluded by St Hirome and St Chrysostome.
All this points to some confession of Christian hanky panky confusion. Who understands who shifted preceding ones or introduced matter that is new?
4. Still we find several Vedic names in Bible like Krishna as Christ, Hari as Henri and Harry, Keshava as Jehova, Hari-Kul-Ish a Hercules, Ganesh as Janus etc.
5. Chapter 3 of Exodus states that the angel told Moses to remove the shoes from the feet because he was standing on Holy ground. This proves that Vedic tradition of removing shoes in temples was prevalent.
And God said to Moses, “I am that..I am that”. This is nothing but “Aham Tat Sat”
6. Baptism is derivative of Sanskrit phrase “Baspit Sma” meaning “We have sprinkles holy water”. Young Jesus was baptized by John, the Baptist. Thus John was a professional Brahmin.