Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani's took his plan to push Jio a notch upward by announcing free voice, data and video below the Jio Joyful New Year offer for existing and new users.
"Starting 4 December, every new Jio user will get Jio’s Info, Voice, Video and the entire bouquet of Jio applications completely free until March 31," he said in a specific program.
1) Advantages of Jio’s technology that is first-class happen to be refused to customers because of anti-competitive behaviour of incumbent operators
Over the previous months, the call block speed has come down from over 90% to almost 20% as of yesterday
3) I am happy to advise that Jio now fully supports cellular number portability
6) I need to reiterate that Jio is committed to ensuring that all domestic voice calls by Jio customers will probably be free for ever
7) We have recently introduced home delivery of Jio SIMs. Get a Jio SIM house- activated and delivered in 5 minutes through eKYC. When they migrate to Jio, and all customers can retain their present number. This is being progressively established across India through MyJio and will likely be around in top 100 cities by 31 December 2016.
Beginning 4 December 2016, every new Jio user will get Jio’s Info, Voice, Video along with the entire bouquet of Jio applications free till March 31
The Jio Welcome Offer was a testament to this doctrine of putting customer first
8) I consider that common people will soon be the biggest beneficiaries of this change: Mukesh Ambani
9) Digitally-empowering trades will boost economic growth while bringing unprecedented transparency and liability
10) While customers have revealed unprecedented love for Jio, we have not received the necessary support from existing operators
2) In the last three months, nearly 900 crore voice calls from Jio to the networks of our three largest competitors were blocked